for new members only 

Important note: If you have previously been a member, endorsed or registered and are expired, you need to complete a renewal form. Renewal forms can be found by clicking on the renew/upgrade button on the menu bar or by clicking here.  If your registration has lapsed you will need to re-apply for provisional before upgrading to full registration (minimum three months).

Please be aware: Due to the integrity of our internal processes we may take up to one month to process your application. You should expect to receive your certificate within this timeframe. 


applications for membership

Standard/Student Membership


Support Worker


Provisional Practitioner


Accredited Clinical Supervisor